First National Bank of Southern California offers customers term loans which can give customers’ business timely infusion of funds for one-time expenditures or long-term financing needs such as fixed-asset purchases, permanent working capital, and business expansion and acquisition with predictable re-payment terms. All these services are good for business owners who need credit to expand their business or grasp other business chances.
Letters of credit can guarantee the assistance for you in purchasing or transacting businesses with those who you have limited trade or credit history. The credit can be secured through cash or marketable securities.
Established in 2007, by the merger of Inland Empire National Bank and First National Bank of North County, First National Bank of Southern California has inherited the services of the two banks, i.e. meeting the needs of the business community, and reached the $238 million in assets serving an area ranging from Riverside California down to North San Diego County coastal area. The five offices are currently located in Riverside, Fallbrook, Lake San Marcos, Vista and Carlsbad.
- Website: http://www.fnbsocal.com/default.aspx
- 3727 Arlington Avenue, Riverside California 92506, 951.788.2265
- 139 South Main Avenue, Fallbrook California 92028, 760.728.9585
- 2365 Marron Road, Carlsbad, California 92008, 760.434.6171
- 1110 San Marino Drive, San Marcos, California 92078, 760.471.1051
- 302 E. Broadway, Vista, California 92084, 760.724.8330