Habib American Bank (HAB) can help you buy a commercial property for the growing needs of your business or making an investment. At the bank, there are Commercial Loans available which are mostly provided for small businesses to meet their needs of cash flow.
With HAB commercial loans, you may have the services such as Post Export Financing, Trade Finance Lines of Credit, Asset-Based Lending, Short-Term Commercial Loans and Business Lines of Credit.
Incorporated in 1983 as a New York State Chartered Bank, HAB is a member of Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) with its headquarters being located in New York. The bank has opened branches in Queens, New York, and subsequently in Los Angeles, California and New Jersey. HAB also has an International Banking Facility.
- Website: http://www.habibamericanbank.com/
- 99 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10016, 212-532-4444
- 74-05/07 37th Avenues, Jackson Heights, NY 11372, 718-397-0890
- 110 East 9th Street, Los Angeles, CA 90079, 213-362-1200
- 18357 Pioneer Boulevard, Artesia, CA 90701, 562-924-7500
- 1585 Oak Tree Road, Iselin, NJ 08830, 732-205-1777
- 421 South Broadway, Hicksville, NY 11801, 516-681-5200
- 112-17/19 Liberty Avenue, Richmond Hill, NY 11419, 718-659-9000