Opened in 1882, Fulton Bank is a commercial, full-service bank offering deposit accounts, home loans, student banking, reverse mortgages and other exceptional financial services in several states including DE, MD, PA, NJ and VA.
- Sussex, New Castle, DE
- Berks, Delaware, Bucks, Lebanon, Dauphin, Lancaster, Montgomery, Centre, Schuylkill, Cumberland, York, Chester, PA
- Manassas, Charlottesville, Newport News, Herndon, Chesapeake, VA
Student Banking at Fulton Bank
Free Student Checking
It is a good type of checking account designed for college students who age 16-22 years to manage their finance with low fees and account balances. There is no requirement of minimum balance or monthly service fee.
Student Statement Savings
It is an interest-earning account specially designed for students up to age 22 without requirement of MIN balance or service fee.
So, if you are looking for funds for your education, a good student loan program is the right thing for you. And you’re suggested to exhaust the federal student loans at first. Here are some useful sites for you:
- Federal Student Aid: www.fafsa.ed.gov
- College Board: www.collegeboard.com
- American Education Services: www.aessuccess.org
At last, Fulton Bank also offers College Rewards Visa Credit Card and College Connections for students too. Just click here to learn more!
- Site: www.fultonbank.com
- Tel: 800-385-8664