As a local community bank, Fidelity Bank has a good partnership with Sallie Mae and help students finance their college education. In general, you’ll eligible to borrow an amount up to 100% of the certified education cost.
Note that the minimum amount you should borrow is $1,000. And there are several flexible repayment options for you to choose. Students can defer payments until they leave school for more than six months.
Fidelity Bank is a full-service bank offering deposit accounts, loans, credit cards and other great banking services and products in the state of PA.
- Website: http://www.bankatfidelity.com
- Tel: 570-342-8281 or 1-800-388-4380
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1311 Morgan Highway, Clarks Summit, PA 18411, 570-586-3212
- Blakely & Drinker Streets, Dunmore, PA 18512, 570-342-8281
- 511 Scranton-Carbondale Highway, Eynon, PA 18403, 570-521-5000
- 111 Green Ridge Street, Scranton, PA 18509, 570-342-5532
- 1232 Keystone Industrial Park Road, Dunmore, PA 18512, 570-348-4003
- 247 Wyoming Avenue, Kingston, PA 18704 , 570-338-0119
- 4010 Birney Avenue, Moosic, PA 18507, 570-504-0789
- 1598 Main Street, Peckville, PA 18452 , 570-483-3300
- 338 North Washington Avenue, Scranton, PA 18503 , 570-504-8001
- 801 Wyoming Ave., West Pittston, PA 18643, 570-908-0103
- 400 S. Main Ave., Scranton, PA 18504, 570-504-8180