Reverse mortgage is a type of special mortgage designed for senior homeowners over 62 to get tax-free funds. There is no requirement of credit or Chexsystems reports. But you should own the home as your primary home, if you want to apply for the mortgage. As the homeowner, you do not need to give up the title to the home or make any payments. You can choose to get the money in different ways such as a lump sum and regular payments.
Free Listings of Banks and Credit Unions Offering Reverse Mortgage by States in USA
If you are looking for some good financial institutions offering reverse mortgages in your local area, it is the right place for you. You can just click the link of your state as below. When the new page loads, there is a great list of those banks, credit unions and other loan lenders serving in your area which can offer the right mortgages you need.
- Banks and Credit Unions Offering Home Mortgage Loans
- Banks and Credit Unions Offering Personal Loans
- Banks and Credit Unions Offering Small Business Loans
- Free Directory of Banks By States in USA
- Free Directory of Credit Unions By States in USA
- Directory of Private Student Loan Lenders in USA
- Directory of Non Chexsystems Credit Unions and Banks