For those Alabama residents who are unable to get new checking accounts because of their negative EWS or Chexsystems record, second chance banking is a smart alternative option. The special banking service include checking accounts, debit cards and many other featured banking privileges. The blog is committed to offering the latest reviews of those Alabama financial institutions that help these consumers with previous banking issues to rebuild personal finances by offering fresh start checking accounts.
Some of these 2nd chance banks and credit unions may not use Chexsystems. And some of them may run EWS or ChexSystems on the checking account approval. And as long as you have paid off what you own in the past, your application will be approved at last. In a word, it is a smart opportunity for you to rebuild the history of credit and checking relationship in a low-cost way.
Non-Chexsystems or 2nd Chance Banks and Credit Unions in Alabama
As you know, if you have been reported to Chexsystems or have previous banking challenge, both the non-chexsystems banks and 2nd chance banks are the best options for you. Here is a list of such good financial institutions for you.
Note that there is no one can guarantee that it will be approved 100%. The last decision will be made by the banks or credit unions. And all of the Alabama banks and credit unions listed below offer second chance checking accounts without using Chexsystems or Early Warning Services.
- Alabama Telco Credit Union: e-Checking
- Azalea City Credit Union: Opportunity Draft
- Bank of the Ozarks: Pathway Checking
- Family Savings Credit Union: Fresh Start Checking
- Family Security Credit Union: Give Me A Break Checking
- Guardian Credit Union: Fresh Start Checking
- M&F Bank: Opportunity Checking
- Mutual Savings Credit Union: Second Chance Checking
- The Alabama Credit Union: Fix-It Checking
- Wells Fargo: Opportunity Checking Accounts
- West Alabama Bank: Fresh Start Checking
- Woodforest Bank: Second Chance Checking
- Gulf Winds Federal Credit Union: MyOpportunity Checking
- BBVA Compass Bank: BBVA Compass ClearChoice Checking
- Park Community Federal Credit Union: Fresh Start Checking
- Tuscaloosa VA Federal Credit Union: Step – N – 2 Checking
If you are one of those who are searching for second chance banking opportunities or non-Chexsystems banks in the state of Alabama, the financial institutions mentioned will accommodate you. But few banks will accommodate the customers with a history or suspicion of fraud. So, you are suggested to check your Chexsystems report before you apply for the special checking accounts.
At last, if you find any banks or credit unions listed here that do not accommodate customers with negative Chexsystems records or stop offering the special banking service, please let me know and I’ll update the post for other readers.