For those Arkansas residents who are unable to get new checking accounts because of their negative EWS or Chexsystems record, second chance banking is a smart alternative option. The special banking service include checking accounts, debit cards and many other featured banking privileges. The blog is committed to offering the latest reviews of those Arkansas financial institutions that help these consumers with previous banking issues to rebuild personal finances by offering fresh start checking accounts.
Some of these 2nd chance banks and credit unions may not use Chexsystems. And some of them may run EWS or ChexSystems on the checking account approval. And as long as you have paid off what you own in the past, your application will be approved at last. In a word, it is a smart opportunity for you to rebuild the history of credit and checking relationship in a low-cost way.
Non-Chexsystems or 2nd Chance Banks and Credit Unions in Arkansas
As you know, if you have been reported to Chexsystems or have previous banking challenge, both the non-chexsystems banks and 2nd chance banks are the best options for you. Here is a list of such good financial institutions for you.
Note that there is no one can guarantee that it will be approved 100%. The last decision will be made by the banks or credit unions. And all of the Arkansas banks and credit unions listed below offer second chance checking accounts without using Chexsystems or Early Warning Services.
- FCB of Crawford County: Fresh Start Checking
- Arvest Bank may have stop offering Restore Checking
- Bank of Arkansas: Opportunity Checking
- Centennial Bank: Opportunity 100 Checking
- Diamond Bank: Diamond Encore Checking
- Fairfield Federal Credit Union: 2nd chance checking
- Focus Bank: Fresh Start Checking
- Hope Community Credit Union: Easy Checking and Easy Checking Plus
- Liberty Bank of Arkansas: New Opportunity Checking
- River Valley Communtiy Federal Credit Union: second chance checking
- Western Federal Credit Union: Right Start Checking
If you are one of those who are searching for second chance banking opportunities or non-Chexsystems banks in the state of Arkansas, the financial institutions mentioned will accommodate you. But few banks will accommodate the customers with a history or suspicion of fraud. So, you are suggested to check your Chexsystems report before you apply for the special checking accounts.
At last, if you find any banks or credit unions listed here that do not accommodate customers with negative Chexsystems records or stop offering the special banking service, please let me know and I’ll update the post for other readers.