For those Florida residents who are unable to get new checking accounts because of their negative EWS or Chexsystems record, second chance banking is a smart alternative option. The special banking service include checking accounts, debit cards and many other featured banking privileges. The blog is committed to offering the latest reviews of those Florida financial institutions that help these consumers with previous banking issues to rebuild personal finances by offering fresh start checking accounts.
Some of these 2nd chance banks and credit unions may not use Chexsystems. And some of them may run EWS or ChexSystems on the checking account approval. And as long as you have paid off what you own in the past, your application will be approved at last. In a word, it is a smart opportunity for you to rebuild the history of credit and checking relationship in a low-cost way.
Non-Chexsystems or 2nd Chance Banks and Credit Unions in Florida
As you know, if you have been reported to Chexsystems or have previous banking challenge, both the non-chexsystems banks and 2nd chance banks are the best options for you. Here is a list of such good financial institutions for you.
Note that there is no one can guarantee that it will be approved 100%. The last decision will be made by the banks or credit unions. And all of the Florida banks and credit unions listed below offer second chance checking accounts without using Chexsystems or Early Warning Services.
- United Bank: Gateway Checking
- 1st National Bank of South Florida: New Opportunity Checking
- Central Florida Postal Credit Union: second Chance Checking
- Community First Credit Union of Florida: Fresh Start Checking
- Atlantic Coast Bank: fresh start checking
- Members First Credit Union of Florida: Second Chance Checking
- Urban Trust Bank: Business Opportunity Checking
- One South Bank: One South Opportunity Checking
- First Florida CU: Smart Track Checking
- OneUnited Bank: U2 Checking account
- Orlando Federal Credit Union: New Beginnings Checking
- Center State Bank: Fresh Start Checking
- Gold Coast FCU: fresh start checking
- MCcoy Federal Credit Union: Fresh Start Checking
- South Florida Educational Federal Credit Union: 2nd Chance Checking
- Central Credit Union of Florida: Fresh Start Checking
- Jetstream Federal Credit Union: second chance checking
- City Credit Union: Encore Checking
- Gulf Winds Federal Credit Union: MyOpportunity Checking account
- Republic Bank: Checking Builder
- City-County Employees Credit Union: fresh start checking
- JAX Federal Credit Union: Fresh Start Checking
- San Antonio Citizens Federal Credit Union: Second Chance Checking
- Compass Financial FCU: RESTART CHECKING
- Urban Trust Bank: Opportunity Checking
- Okaloosa County Teachers FCU: Fresh Start Checking
If you are one of those who are searching for second chance banking opportunities or non-Chexsystems banks in the state of Florida, the financial institutions mentioned will accommodate you. But few banks will accommodate the customers with a history or suspicion of fraud. So, you are suggested to check your Chexsystems report before you apply for the special checking accounts.
At last, if you find any banks or credit unions listed here that do not accommodate customers with negative Chexsystems records or stop offering the special banking service, please let me know and I’ll update the post for other readers.