For those Kentucky residents who are unable to get new checking accounts because of their negative EWS or Chexsystems record, second chance banking is a smart alternative option. The special banking service include checking accounts, debit cards and many other featured banking privileges. The blog is committed to offering the latest reviews of those Kentucky financial institutions that help these consumers with previous banking issues to rebuild personal finances by offering fresh start checking accounts.
Some of these 2nd chance banks and credit unions may not use Chexsystems. And some of them may run EWS or ChexSystems on the checking account approval. And as long as you have paid off what you own in the past, your application will be approved at last. In a word, it is a smart opportunity for you to rebuild the history of credit and checking relationship in a low-cost way.
Non-Chexsystems or 2nd Chance Banks and Credit Unions in Kentucky
As you know, if you have been reported to Chexsystems or have previous banking challenge, both the non-chexsystems banks and 2nd chance banks are the best options for you. Here is a list of such good financial institutions for you.
Note that there is no one can guarantee that it will be approved 100%. The last decision will be made by the banks or credit unions. And all of the Kentucky banks and credit unions listed below offer second chance checking accounts without using Chexsystems or Early Warning Services.
- Citizens Union Bank: Second Chance Checking
- Beacon Community Credit Union: Second Chance Checking
- Louisville Medical FCU: 2nd Chance Checking
- Fort Knox FCU: 2nd Chance Checking
- The Cecilian Bank: Choice Opportunity Checking
- Wells Fargo Bank: Opportunity Package
- WoodForest Bank: Second Chance Checking
- First United Bank of Hopkins County: Opportunity Checking
- C-Plant Federal Credit Union: 2nd Chance Checking
- Central Bank: Clean Start Checking
- FNB: second chance checking
- Evansville Teachers Federal Credit Union
- First Federal Savings
- MainSource Bank
- Home Federal Bank
- Western Federal Credit Union
- Partners 1st Federal Credit Union
If you are one of those who are searching for the second chance banking opportunities or non-Chexsystems banks in the state of Kentucky, the financial institutions mentioned will accommodate you. But few banks will accommodate the customers with a history or suspicion of fraud. So, you are suggested to check your Chexsystems report before you apply for the special checking accounts.
At last, if you find any banks or credit unions listed here that do not accommodate customers with negative Chexsystems records or stop offering the special banking service, please let me know and I’ll update the post for other readers.