For those Texas residents who are unable to get new checking accounts because of their negative EWS or Chexsystems record, second chance banking is a smart alternative option. The special banking service include checking accounts, debit cards and many other featured banking privileges. The blog is committed to offering the latest reviews of those Texas financial institutions that help these consumers with previous banking issues to rebuild personal finances by offering fresh start checking accounts.
Some of these 2nd chance banks and credit unions may not use Chexsystems. And some of them may run EWS or ChexSystems on the checking account approval. And as long as you have paid off what you own in the past, your application will be approved at last. In a word, it is a smart opportunity for you to rebuild the history of credit and checking relationship in a low-cost way.
Non-Chexsystems or 2nd Chance Banks and Credit Unions in Texas
As you know, if you have been reported to Chexsystems or have previous banking challenge, both the non-chexsystems banks and 2nd chance banks are the best options for you. Here is a list of such good financial institutions for you.
Note that there is no one can guarantee that it will be approved 100%. The last decision will be made by the banks or credit unions. And all of the Texas banks and credit unions listed below offer second chance checking accounts without using Chexsystems or Early Warning Services.
- Austin Telco FCU: fresh start checking
- Las Colinas FCU: second chance checking
- Tarrant County Credit Union: Second Chance Checking
- Neighborhood Credit Union: fresh start checking
- Tru West Credit Union
- Southside Bank: next checking
- Unity One CU: Clean Start Checking
- Energy One Federal Credit Union
- Western Federal Credit Union
- BBVA Compass Bank
- Velocity Credit Union: Access Checking
- Aafes Federal Credit Union: Fresh Start Checking
- Prestige Credit Union: Fresh Start Checking
- Abilene Telco FCU: Restart Checking
- Houston Metropolitan FCU: FREEDOM-2ND CHANCE CHECKING
- Postel Family Credit Union: Fresh Start Checking
- Baptist Credit Union: Second Chance checking
- Smart Financial Credit Union: Smart Chance Checking
- First Service Credit Union: Fresh Start checking
- American Airlines Federal Credit Union: Ascend Checking
- Lone Star Credit Union: Bluebonnet Checking
- Members Source Credit Union: Select Checking
- Arlington Federal Credit Union: Fresh Start Checking
- Members Choice of Central Texas FCU: opportunity checking
- Landmark Bank: Rebound Checking
- Chocolate Bayou Community FCU: Clean Slate Checking
- Cy-Fair Federal Credit Union: Fresh Start Checking
- Associated Credit Union of Texas CU: 180 checking
- Members Trust of the Southwest FCU: START-UP CHECKING
- Kelly Community FCU: Second Chance checking
- Nascoga Federal Credit Union: Fresh Start Checking
- North East Texas CU: Fresh Start Checking
- WoodForest Bank
- Memorial Credit Union: New Start Checking
- Red River FCU: Fresh Start Checking
- Texas People Federal Credit Union: Opportunity Checking
- United Heritage Credit Union: choice checking
- Select Employees FCU: Fresh Start Checking Account
- United San Antonio Community FCU: New Start Checking
- Rio Bank: Fresh Start Checking
If you are one of those who are searching for second chance banking opportunities or non-Chexsystems banks in the state of Texas, the financial institutions mentioned will accommodate you. But few banks will accommodate the customers with a history or suspicion of fraud. So, you are suggested to check your Chexsystems report before you apply for the special checking accounts.
At last, if you find any banks or credit unions listed here that do not accommodate customers with negative Chexsystems records or stop offering the special banking service, please let me know and I’ll update the post for other readers.