With assets of $382 million, FNB bank is a good full-service community bank serving in several states including Virginia, Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Maryland. The bank can offer checking accounts, savings accounts, credit cards, CDs, IRAs and various loans. At the same time, the bank provides students with several types of featured student banking services.
- Kent, Sussex, New Castle, DE
- Berks, York, Bucks, Schuylkill, Centre, Montgomery, Chester, Lebanon, Cumberland, Lancaster, Delaware, Dauphin, PA
- Chesapeake, Virginia Beach, Fairfax, Richmond, Newport News, VA
FNB Bank’s Home Loans
There are also home equity loans, auto loans, personal loans and mortgages designed at FNB. You can click here to learn more.
As FNB’s mortgage services division, Fulton Mortgage Company offers a wide variety of mortgage products such as ARMs, VA mortgages, reverse mortgages, fixed rate mortgages, FHA mortgages. Here is a simple list of current interest rates:
- Conventional 30 Year Fixed Rate is 3.375% and APR is 3.413%
- Conventional 15 Year Fixed Rate is 2.875% and APR is 2.943%
- FHA 30 Year Fixed Rate is 3.250% and APR is 4.118%
- VA 30 Year Fixed Rate is 3.250% and APR is 3.538%
Back to List of Banks and Credit Unions in VA
- Site: http://www.fnbbank.com/
- Tel: 800-222-2547