With the mortgage, seniors can get tax-free income as long as they still live in their home. And there are no restrictions on how they use the tax-free money. Just call 800-890-3540 for more details!
Founded in 1961, Sonoma County Schools Credit Union is the second largest financial cooperative based in the North Bay. SCSCU has assets of more than $148.7 million and 15,500 members today.
- Website: https://www.comfirstcu.org/loans/reverse-mortgage.aspx
- Tel: 800-890-3540
- E-mail: email@example.com
Back to List of Banks and Credit Unions in CA
- 501 College Ave., Central Santa Rosa, CA
- 70A Stony Point Rd., West Santa Rosa, CA
- 16200 Main St., Guerneville, CA
- 32 North St., Healdsburg, CA
- 1100 Trancas St., Ste. 105, Napa, CA
- 130 Petaluma Ave, Sebastopol, CA