Middleburg Bank’s reverse mortgage allows homeowners over 62 to borrow against their home equity without giving up title or making monthly repayments. The mortgage is insured by FHA as a safe funding solution especially for seniors.
In general, the amount of mortgage will be based on depends on current interest rates, the appraised home value and the borrower’s age. And only those homeowners over 62 years who own the home as the primary residence will be eligible for the special mortgage.
Back to List of Banks and Credit Unions in VA
With a history of more than 85 years, Middleburg Bank is a full-service community bank serving in Williamsburg, Warrenton, Reston, Purcellville, Middleburg, Marshall, Leesburg, Gainesville and Ashburn, VA.
- Website: https://www.middleburgbank.com
- Tel: 703-777-6327, 540-687-6377, 540-878-2800, 877-FOX-5200, 877-369-5200
- 43325 Junction Plaza, Ashburn, VA 20147
- 102 Catoctin Circle SE, Leesburg, VA 20175
- 4 South King Street, Leesburg, VA 20175
- 538 Fort Evans Road, N.E., Leesburg, VA 20176
- 8190 Stonewall Shops Square, Gainesville, VA 20155
- 8331 West Main Street, Marshall, VA 20115
- 111 West Washington St, Middleburg, VA 20117
- 431 East Main Street, Purcellville, VA 20132
- 1779 Fountain Drive, Reston, VA 20190
- 315 Libbie Avenue, Richmond, VA 23226
- 821 East Main Street, Richmond, VA 23219
- 530 Blackwell Road, Warrenton, VA 20186
- 5372 Discovery Park Blvd., Suite # 101, Williamsburg VA. 23188