Reverse Mortgage is a special home loan which allows senior homeowners over 62 years to spend the equity in their home without giving up the title. Then they can get tax-free cash for various expenses.
The borrower will still own their home until they do not live in the home. There is no monthly payment, prepayment penalty or application fees required. Plus, the mortgage is insured by the government. Click here to learn more!
Founded in 1953, SF Police Credit Union is a not-for-profit financial cooperative offering full-line financial services including deposit accounts, auto loans, mortgages, personal loans, insurance services and investment services to its members in CA.
- Website: https://www.sfpcu.org/
- Tel: 415-564-3800, 800-222-1391
Back to List of Banks and Credit Unions in CA
- 3636 Castro Valley Boulevard, Suite 5, Castro Valley, CA 94546
- 1495 S. El Camino Real, San Mateo, CA 94402
- 802 Bryant Street, San Francisco, CA 94103
- 6689 Owens Drive, Suite 125, Pleasanton, CA 94588
- 2550 Irving Street, San Francisco, CA 94122