GHA Federal Credit Union’s reverse mortgage is a special type of home loan which is designed for senior homeowners. in fact, it is a safe and smart way for the seniors to convert the home equity into available cash. What’s more, the loan is a federally insured loan and you should not worry about repayments as long as you still live in the home.
Do you qualify the special mortgage? It’s easy. If you age 62 or older and own the home as the primary residence, you’ll be eligible for it. And there is no income qualifications too. It s different from other traditional home equity loans.
Other Personal Financing Solutions:
- Fixed Home Equity Loan
- Home Equity Line of Credit Loan
- Overdraft Protection Loans
- Unsecured Signature Loans
- Share Secured Loans
- Vehicle Loans
Established in 1974, GHA Federal Credit Union has assets of more than $15 million and over 2,600 members today.
- Website: http://www.ghafcu.org
- Tel: 203-863-3186, 203-863-3450
- Location: 5 Perryridge Road, Greenwich, CT 06830