Colorado State Bank and Trust’s OPPORTUNITY CHECKING account is well designed to let the individuals start over even though they have been reported to ChexSystems or other credit institutions. It means that the bank will serve you as a non-Chexsystems bank.
- $50 minimum opening deposit
- Free Access to any ATM Nationwide
- Free Visa Debit Card
- Free internet Banking
- Online BillPay fee of $3.95/month
- One Overdraft Fee Refund per year
- Overdraft Protection
- Monthly maintenance fee of $14.95
- Subject to withdrawal limits
You may be able to switch the checking account to a different and traditional checking product of Colorado State Bank and Trust after 12 months. And if you failed to get the checking account approved, here are some other second chance banks and credit unions that may accommodate you in CO.
Addr: 1600 Broadway, Denver, CO