Fairfield Federal Credit Union brings a second chance checking option to meet the specific needs of those members who have had a negative history with ChexSystems or Telecheck. It is an non-interest bearing checking account which will bring all of the checking conveniences for you to work toward regaining the financial freedom.
- No minimum balance requirement
- Online Banking
- Free Bill Pay
- Online Statements
- Visa Debit Card
- Direct Deposit
- $10.00 monthly service fee
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must also have a Share savings account
- No past fraud activity or balances owing on Qualifile ChexSystems
- No balance due to a FFCU charge-off
- No current delinquency with FFCU
- Debit Cards with No Monthly Usage Fee
The checking holders will be eligible to upgrade the accounts to the regular checking accounts of Fairfield Federal Credit Union after 24 months’ successful management. If you failed to apply for the checking account, and here are more second chance credit unions and banks serving in the state of AR too.
Addr: 206 Highway 81 North, Pine Bluff, Arkansas 71611