Securityplus Federal Credit Union is reported to offer Revive Checking as a second chance banking option especially for the members who may have experienced some previous banking issues. Of course, you are suggested to confirm it by accessing one of the credit union’s offices or calling the credit union if you have interest on the checking accounts. And if you have been listed on Chexsystems, it may prevent you from getting a new Checking account approved at most banks. And the credit union will accommodate you and help you rebuild personal finance.
- Minimum opening deposit of $25
- Low monthly service charge of $5
- Write unlimited checks
- Visa Check Card 30 days later
- Free first order of checks
- Reorder your checks online
- Carbonless copies for your records
- Low minimum opening deposit of $25
- No minimum balance requirement
If you failed to apply for the checking account, and here are more second chance credit unions and banks serving in the state of MD too.
Addr: 11700-E Reisterstown Road, Reisterstown, MD 21136