Although Texas Tech Federal Credit Union dies not offer FFELP loans now, the credit union has a partnership with Sallie Mae and offers private student loan as a good alternative loan. Plus, TFCU will also help you save money and build positive credit too. So, if you have maximized the federal aid, grants and scholarship, it is a smart and ideal solution.
As a full-line lender, TFCU offers a wide range of lending services including Auto Loans, RV Loans, Signature Loans, Home Equity Loans, Lines of Credit, Boat Loans, Motorcycle Loans, and savings secured Loans.
Established in 1959, Texas Tech Federal Credit Union is committed to offering low-cost financial services and products to it’s over 14,000 members with assets of more than $70 million today.
- Website: https://www.texastechfcu.org
- Tel: 806-742-3606, 877-546-1818
- 1802 Texas Tech Pkwy., Lubbock, TX 79409, 806-742-3699
- 3601 4th St. #1A98, Lubbock, TX 79430, 806-743-2930
- 4005 98th Street, Lubbock, TX 79423