McGraw-Hill FCU’s student loans can help its members pay for their own or their child’s college education. It is a low-cost, smart funding solution designed with many benefits. With the 30 Day No-Fee return policy, you can cancel the loan without any fees if you find a better private loan.
If the parents cosign their child’s loan, the loan will come with a lower interest rate. The cosigner will be released after 34 on-time payments. Plus, if the students get better grades, they’ll be eligible for lower interest rates.
Chartered in 1935, McGraw-Hill Federal Credit Union has over 15,300 members and more than $20 million in assets today.
- Website: http://www.mcgrawhillfcu.org
- Tel: 877-847-3993, 800-226-6428, 609-490-0454
- E-mail: email@example.com
- 120 Windsor Center Drive, East Windsor, NJ 08520, 609-426-6500
- 2nd Floor, 1221 Ave. of the Americas, New York, NY 10020, 800-226-6428
- 55 Water Street, New York, NY 10041, 800-226-6428
- 2 Penn Plaza, New York, NY 10121, 800-226-6428