HFS FCU’s private student loan is a good answer to the education funding needs. As you know, federal aid is not enough to cover the actual cost of the education. Plus, the private loan is designed with competitive interest rates.
In general, if you have repaid 10% of the whole loan amount, there is an interest reduction of 1%. If you are a Graduate student, Senior or Junior, there is no requirement of cosigner too. The loan can be used for tuition, Books, computer and any other education expenses.
Founded in 1937, HFS Federal Credit Union is a large credit union serving in the island of Hawaii with its full-line banking services.
- Website: https://www.hfsfcu.org/
- 632 Kinoole Street, Hilo, Hawaii 96720, 808-930-1400
- 16-589 Old Volcano Road, Kea’au, Hawaii 96749, 808-930-1400
- Bldg 5, 81-958 Halekii Street, Kealakekua, Hawaii 96750-1850, 808-930-1400
- 74-5586 Palani Road, Suite 5, Kailua-Kona, Hawaii 96740-3119, 808-930-1400
- 111 East Puainako Street, Hilo, Hawaii 96720-5266, 808-930-1400
- Waimea Center Suite 21, 65-1158 Mamalahoa Highway, Kamuela, Hawaii 96743, 808-930-1400