Teachers FCU offers a full range of loans including Education Loans, Auto loans, Boat loans, Personal loans, Secured loans and Line of Credit. So if you have a dream of high education, Teachers Federal Credit Union will help you.
The alternative student loan will help Undergraduate or Graduate students fill the funding gap left by federal loans. The loan is designed with a term of 15 years.
The Career Education Loan is well designed for those borrowers who are attending an accredited trade school. The borrows will have ten years to repay the loan.
Established in 1952, Teachers Federal Credit Union is a full-service, member-owned, not-for-profit financial institution with more than $4.7 billion in assets and over 227,000 members in the state of NY.
- Website: https://www.teachersfcu.org
- Tel: 631-698-7000, 800-341-4333
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2410 North Ocean Ave, Farmingville, NY 11738, 631-698-7000
- Middle Country Rd, 301 Independence Plza, Selden, NY 11784, 631-698-7000
- 5439 Sunrise Highway, Holbrook, NY 11741, 631-698-7000
- 260A Pond Path, S.Setauket, NY 11720, 631-698-7000
- 127 Smithtown Blvd, Nesconset, NY 11767, 631-698-7000
- 951 Montauk Highway, Oakdale, NY 11769, 631-698-7000
- Port Jeff Station, Jefferson Plaza, 450 Route 112, Port Jeff, NY 11776, 631-698-7000
- Brookhaven National Lab, Building 400, Upton, NY 11973, 631-344-2790
- Bank Ave & Rte 25, 1 West Main St, Smithtown, NY 11787, 631-698-7000
- 437 William Floyd Parkway, Shirley, NY 11967, 631-698-7000
- South of Motor Parkway, 118 Wheeler Rd, Central Islip, NY 11722, 631-698-7000