Because of the new act, FAA Credit Union’s FFEL program has been eliminated now. If you want to apply for PLUS loans or Stafford loans, you are suggested to visit the financial office of your college. If you have a previous student loan with FAA CU, you can still make regular payments as before.
Plus, FAA offers consumer loans, vehicle loans and home loans with smart terms and low rates. So if you need funds, FAA will help you.
Established in 1946, FAA Credit Union is a full-service financial institution with over 50,000 members and assets of about $500 million. FAA mainly serves in Oklahoma City, Moore, Edmond, Mustang, Norman, Hill and Capitol, OK.
- Website: http://www.faaecu.org
- Tel: 405-682-1990, 800-448-1990, 405-685-7637
- E-mail: email@example.com
- 10201 S. Western Avenue, Oklahoma City, OK 73139
- 8230 NW Expressway, Oklahoma City, OK 73162
- 3805 S. Western Avenue, Oklahoma City, OK 73109
- 361 E. HWY 152, Mustang, OK 73064
- 2800 N. Kelly, Edmond, OK 73003
- 1212 West Lindsey, Norman, OK 73069
- 5710 SW 63rd St. Bldg 106, Oklahoma City, OK 73169