If you are still worry about how to pay for books or tuition, Hiway Federal Credit Union’s private student loans will help you. Borrowers can get a large amount of $10,000/year. The loan is designed with low fixed rates, multiple payment options and No maximum income restrictions.
The loan is open to any students with post-secondary education at community colleges, trade schools, junior colleges, private colleges, public colleges, vo-techs and universities.
Opened in 1931, Hiway Federal Credit Union has assets of more than $867 million, over 60,000 members and 4 branch offices in St. Paul, MN.
- Website: https://www.hiway.org
- Tel: 651-291-1515, 800-899-5626
- 111 Empire Drive, St. Paul, MN 55103-1899, 651-291-1515
- 395 John Ireland Blvd, Transportation Building, Room B-23, St. Paul, MN 55155, 651-291-1515
- 5025 E. 54th St., Minneapolis, MN 55417, 651-291-1515