- Step 1: Apply for the FAFSA at first.
- Step 2: Find and exhaust the scholarships you can obtain.
- Step 3: Become a member of XCEL FCU and apply for its cuScholar Private Loan for students. It is a ten-year term loan. And you are suggested to visit one of XCEL FCU’s branches or call 888-549-9050 for more details.
Established in 1964, Xcel Federal Credit Union is a full-service, non-profit financial cooperative with more than 13,500 members and over $92 million in assets.
- Website: https://www.xcelfcu.org
- Tel: 888-549-9050, 800-284-8663
- E-mail: xcel@XCELfcu.org
- 3680 John F. Kennedy Boulevard, Jersey City, NJ 07307
- 30 Path Plaza, Jersey City, NJ 07306
- 26 Federal Plaza, 17th Floor Room 1702, New York, NY 10278
- 1460 Broad Street, Bloomfield, NJ 07003