North Jersey FCU’s Private Student Loan is well designed to cover all of the actual college education. It is a smart funding solution to answer the eduction financing needs. For undergraduates, the amount is $120,000. And if you are a graduate student, you can borrow up to $160,000.
There are interest payment and proactive payment options designed to meet different needs. Students can use the loan to pay for past due tuition bills, room and computers. Note that the borrower should be a member of North Jersey Federal Credit Union and enrolled in an approved school.
Plus, North Jersey FCU offers other lending products such as home loans, vehicle loans, personal loans and other consumer loans.
With a history of more than 75 years, North Jersey Federal Credit Union is a full-service financial cooperative with more than 30,000 members and over $172 million in assets.
- Website: https://www.njfcu.org
- Tel: 888-786-5328
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 711 Union Blvd., Totowa, New Jersey 07512, 888-786-5328
- 30 Bergen Street, Newark, New Jersey 07103
- 126 Market Street, Paterson, New Jersey 07505
- 588 Martin Luther King Blvd, Newark, New Jersey 07102
- 61-63 Morris Ave, Garfield, New Jersey 07026