The minimum amount is $2,500 and you can borrow up to $30,000 per year. The borrower can choose to defer the full interest and principal payments until his graduation. You should be enrolled in a school qualified and a member of Liberty Savings FCU before you apply for the loan.
- Variable interest rate as low as 3.90%
- Interest paid on loan may be tax-deductible
- Low service fees
- Zero prepayment penalty fee
- 30-day loan cancellation policy
- Fast pre-approval
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction
- Cosigner release after 24 payments
Opened in 1951, Hudson County School Employees Federal Credit Union offers a wide range of financial services and products with assets of over $50 million and more than 13,000 members today.
- Website: http://www.lsfcu.org
- Tel: 201-659-3900, 800-627-3131
- 666 Newark Avenue, Jersey City, NJ 07306
- 1590 J.F. Kennedy Boulevard, Jersey City, NJ 07305