As affordable financing solution, WESTconsin CU’s private student loan will help students achieve their educational goals especially when federal aid, scholarship and grants have been exhausted. The loan interest rate is based on the prime rate of 5%. There is no requirement of origination fee or closing cost. You’ll be required to borrow at least $1,000.
Students who plan to apply for the private loans must establish the membership of WESTconsin Credit Union at first. And a Co-signer with membership is also required. Plus, the borrower must be enrolled in an approved school.
Established in 1939, WESTconsin Credit Union is a region financial institution with branch offices in Spring Valley, River Falls, Prescott, Amery, New Richmond, Baldwin, Menomonie, Barron, Hudson and Eau Claire, WI.
- Website: http://www.westconsincu.org
- Tel: 715-235-3403
- 1060 Cornwall Avenue, Amery WI 54001, 715-268-8127
- 860 Cedar Street, Baldwin WI 54002, 715-684-3333
- 50 South 7th Street, Barron WI 54812, 715-537-5661
- 1111 W. Clairemont Avenue, Eau Claire WI 54701, 715-833-8035
- 1601 Maxwell Drive, Hudson WI 54016, 715-386-2300
- 444 South Broadway, Menomonie WI 54751, 715-235-3403
- 121 Meridian Drive, New Richmond WI 54017, 715-246-2068
- 1400 North Acres Road, Prescott WI 54021, 715-262-4600
- 1207 North Main Street, River Falls WI 54022, 715-425-8113
- W2555 State Road 29, Suite 2, Spring Valley WI 54767, 715-778-5644