Congressional FCU’s student loan is well designed with several repayment terms and low interest rates. Congressional FCU has partnered with Sallie Mae and offers an ideal funding solution for students to bridge the funding gap between the actual cost of education and federal loans.
Students can borrow an amount up to 100% of school certified education expenses. And there is a requirement of minimum amount of $1,000. There are several in-school repayment terms and many borrower benefits. If you are a creditworthy borrowers, you’ll be eligible for a low interest rate. There is no requirement of prepayment penalty.
Established in 1953, Congressional Federal Credit Union is a congressional full-service institution with over 45,000 members in VA and DC.
- Website: http://www.congressionalfcu.org
- Tel: 703-934-8300, 800-491-2328
- 25 Independence Avenue SE, Washington, DC 20515
- House Annex Ii(room 195), 441 2nd Street SW, Washington, DC 20515
- Independence Avenue SW, Washington, DC 20515
- 15 Independence Avenue SW, Washington, DC 20515
- 10461 White Granite Drive, Oakton, VA 22124