As you know, even when you have exhausted the grants, scholarships and other financial aid, there is still a funding gap left. DEXSTA Federal Credit Union’s private student loans is a good financing solution for students to cover the real costs of their college education.
With the private loans, undergraduate students can borrow up to $45,000 annually and graduate can borrow up to $60,000* annually. For undergraduates, there is no requirement of payments until they have left schools for 6 months. If the student is 18 years old, there is no requirement of cosigner too.
Founded in 1937, DEXSTA Federal Credit Union is a non-profit financial cooperative serving its members in New Castle County, Delaware. If you want to apply for the membership of DFCU, you’ll be required to provide your SSN and make a minimum deposit of $5.
- Website: https://www.dexsta.com/loan_privatestudent.php
- Tel: 302-571-0522
- E-mail: email@example.com
- 110 Sandhill Drive, Middletown, DE 19709
- 300 Foulk Road, Suite 100, Wilmington, DE 19803
- 1310 Centerville Road, Wilmington, DE 19808