LANCO Federal Credit Union’s student loan is designed with low monthly payments and zero origination fees. It is an affordable and alternative loan especially when the federal loans, grants and other financial aid are not enough.
Students can borrow $2,000 – $30,000 for their education every academic year. Plus, the interest rate is as low as the 3-month LIBOR plus 2.99%. And you can call 888-549-9050 for more details.
Established in 1965, LANCO Federal Credit Union is a non-profit, member-owned financial cooperative with members of more than 10,000 members in Lancaster County today.
- Website: http://www.lancofcu.com
- Tel: 717-569-5415, 888-318-4222
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 349 West Roseville Road, Lancaster, PA 17601, 717-569-7180
- 4213 Oregon Pike, Ephrata, PA 17522, 717-656-8963
- 2024 West Main Street, Mount Joy, PA 17552, 717-361-1800
- 2516 Willow Street Pike, Willow Street, PA 17584, 717-509-2612