If you have exhausted those grants, federal loans and other financial aid, Mayo Employees FCU’s student loan is a good solution for you to fill the funding gaps. So you can pay for the college education more easier.
If you plan to apply for the loans, you’ll be required to be a member of Mayo Employees FCU at first. Mayo Employees FCU has a full range of lending services and products including vehicle loans, boat loans, personal loans and home loans.
Opened in 1933, Mayo Employees Federal Credit Union is a member-owned, non-profit financial cooperative with more than $611 million in assets and 48,676 members today.
- Website: http://www.mayocreditunion.org/
- Tel: 507-535-1460, 800-535-2129
- 130 23rd Avenue SW, Rochester,MN 55902
- 3990 41st Street NW, Rochester, MN 55901
- Subway Level, 565 1st Street SW, Rochester, MN 55902
- 155 1st Avenue SW, Rochester, MN 55902
- 1216 2nd Street SW, Rochester, MN 55902
- 4463 Canal Place SE, Rochester, Minnesota 55904
- 5777 East Mayo Boulevard, Phoenix, AZ 85054
- 4500 San Pablo Road, Jacksonville, FL 32224
- 605 West Avenue South, La Crosse, WI, 54601