If the Federal loans failed to cover the actual cost of high education, River Valley will help you with its smart student loans. For the undergraduates, the amount is $120,000. And for the graduates, the amount will be $160,000. If you want to apply for the loan, you should be enrolled in an approved college at first.
There are two featured payment options including interest payments and proactive payment. Once you have repay 10% of the original principal balance, you’ll be eligible for an interest rate reduction of 0.25%. If you find a better loan in 30 days, you can cancel the private loan for free.
River Valley Credit Union has about $155 million in assets and more than 14650 members in several Ohio counties including Montgomery, Greene, Butler, Warren, Miami and Clark, OH.
- Website: https://sec.rivervalleycu.org/
- Tel: 800-798-0217
- 505 Earl Blvd., Miamisburg, OH 45342, 800-798-0217
- 2094 S. Alex Rd., Dayton, OH 45449, 937-859-6260
- 3927 Indian Ripple Rd., Beavercreek, OH 45440, 937-458-0522
- 25 W. Central Ave., Springboro, OH 45066, 937-748-2989
- 815 Elliott Dr., Middletown, OH 45044, 513-424-3451