Northwest FCU’s student loan program is a lower-cost college education financing solution for students to fill the gaps between federal loans, savings and the actual cost of high education. The loan is designed with flexible repayment terms, zero origination fee and competitive interest rates.
The borrower will get an amount up to $75,000. And you are suggested to apply for the loan with a co-signer so that you may be eligible for a low interest rate.
Established in 1947, Northwest Federal Credit Union is committed to offering financial services and products to its 97,500 members with assets of more than $9 million in VA.
- Website: https://www.nwfcu.org/college/
- Tel: 703-709-8901, 866-709-8901, 703-709-8919
- 14419 Chantilly Crossing Lane, Chantilly, VA 20151
- 7500 Webb Drive, Gainesville, VA 20155
- 200 Spring Street & Herndon Parkway, Herndon, VA 20170
- 525 Trimble Plaza, Leesburg, VA 20175
- 9730 Liberia Avenue, Manassas, VA 20110
- 231 Maple Ave., East, Vienna, VA 22180
- Herndon Branch, Building II, 220 Spring Street, Suite 220, Herndon, VA 20170