USF Federal Credit Union offers four great student financing solutions including Emergency Loans for Books & Tuition, Financing for Study Abroad Programs, Student Computer Loans and Private Student Loans. You can make an initial deposit of $5 to join USF FCU and apply for those loans for various student related expenses.
As a line of credit, Emergency Loans for Books & Tuition comes with a maximum amount of $500. The interest will be based on current prime rate. You can call 813-569-2001 for more details.
Financing for Study Abroad Program is right designed for USF students who are in an approved USF Study Abroad program. The amount is up to $2,500. If you just need a computer, the student computer loans will help you borrow up to $2,000.
USF FCU has partnered with Credit Union Student Choice and offers competitive private loan solutions to help its student members achieve their dream of high education. The loans are well designed with zero origination fees, no pre-payment fees, low interest rate of 5.0% APR*, flexible repayment options and simple online application.
About USF FCU
Chartered in 1959, USF Federal Credit Union is a full-line financial institution with assets of more than $415 million and members of over 33,000 today.
- Website: https://creditunion.usf.edu
- Tel: 813-569-2000, 800-763-2005
- 13302 USF Palm Drive , Tampa, FL 33612, 813-569-2000
- 20401 Bruce B. Downs Blvd, Suite 102, Tampa, FL 33647, 813-569-2000
- 710 Oakfield Drive, Suite 175, Brandon, FL 33511, 813-569-2000
- 510 3rd Street South, Suite 130, St. Petersburg, FL 33701, 813-569-2000