Dane county Credit Union has a partnership with EdAccess and provides students with student loan consolidation and private student loans. The private loan will also help students establish positive credit.
There is no hidden fee. To fit the specific budget of students, the loan is designed with several flexible terms and three months deferral of the first payment. Plus, the borrower will be eligible for discounts if they choose to make automatic payments.
Established in 1935, Dane County Credit Union has members of more than 10,000 and over $104 million in assets.
- Website: https://www.dccu.us
- Tel: 608-256-5665
- PO Box 7994, Madison WI 53707-7994
- 2160 Rimrock Road, Madison WI 53713-1481
- 709 Struck Street, Madison WI 53711-6100
- 3394 E. Washington Avenue, Madison WI 53704
- 210 West Wilson Street, Madison WI 53703
- 215 S Hamilton Street, Madison WI 53703
- 3030 Ohmeda Drive, Madison WI 53718
- 1901 Fish Hatchery Road, Madison WI 53713
- 2500 Overlook Terrace, Madison WI 53705