Looking for financial aid to pay for your education? Oregon Community Credit Union’s Private Student Loan is a good option for you. The loan is designed with both fixed rate and variable rate. So you can choose the best one to meet your unique financial need.
The loan can be used to pay for house, school fees, computers, books, tuition and other education related cost. In general, the students will get an amount up to $40,000. There is no requirement of Disbursement Fee, Repayment Fee or Insurance Fee. If you make automatic payments, you can save 0.25% on the interest rate too. There are three payment options designed including Immediate Repayment, Interest Only payment and Full Deferral option.
With an old history of more than 50 years, Oregon Community Credit Union mainly serves in ten OR counties including Yamhill, Washington, Polk, Benton, Multnomah, Clackamas, Marion, Linn, Lane and Columbia.
- Website: https://www.oregoncommunitycu.org
- Tel: 541-687-2347, 503-588-2347, 503-295-2347, 800-365-1111
- 4239 Barger Drive, Eugene, OR 97402
- 2525 Coburg Road, Eugene, OR 97408
- 488 E. 11th Avenue, Eugene, OR 97401
- 1981 Mohawk Blvd., Springfield, OR 97477
- 45 L Division Avenue, Eugene, OR 97404
- 2890 Willamette Street, Eugene, OR 97405
- Northwest corner of 58th & Main St., Springfield, OR 97478
- 3065 West 11th Avenue, Eugene, OR 97402
- 5325 Commercial St. SE, Salem, OR 97306
- 2880 Chad Drive, Eugene, OR 97408