Looking for a better solution for you to pay for college education? Credit Union of Ohio will help you with its smart private student loans. Credit Union of Ohio has a partnership with Sallie Mae. The private loan is designed with low interest rates, flexible repayment options, convenient online application, zero prepayment penalty fee and many other borrower benefit.
Student Credit Card is designed for student members who are 18 – 24 to make purchases in a convenient way. The card comes with zero annual fee and zero balance transfer fee. Plus, there is no requirement of co-signer too.
Established in 1967, Credit Union of Ohio is a not-for-profit financial institution mainly serving its members in Franklin County or from several Select Employer Groups.
- Website: https://www.cuofohio.org
- Tel: 614-487-6650, 800-443-5698
- 1660 Neil Ave, At the corner of 11th, Columbus, OH 43215
- 152 E. Broad St, Columbus, OH 43215
- 2397 Old Stringtown Rd., Grove City, OH 43123
- 5500 Britton Pkwy, Hilliard, OH 43026
- 1445 W Goodale Blvd, Columbus, OH 43212