Black Hills Federal Credit Union’s private student loan is a good financing solution for students to pay for their education especially when the federal funding and other financial aid have been exhausted. BHFCU also offers student loan consolidations.
The loan comes with an interest rate of 3.14% APR. Students can borrow an amount from $2,000 to $160,000. The loan can be used for various qualified educational expenses such as room, computers and books. Note that if you want to apply for the loan, you should be enrolled in an eligible school and a member of BHFCU at first.
Established in 1941, Black Hills Federal Credit Union is full-service, non-profit cooperative with 11 branches in Western South Dakota. BHFCU’s membership is only open to those who live or work in the counties of Ziebach, Pennington, Butte, Stanley, Custer, Meade, Dewey, Lawrence, Hughes, Haakon and Fall River, SC.
- Website: https://www.blackhillsfcu.org
- Tel: 605-718-1818
- 225 Main Street, Rapid City, SD
- 118 Kinney Avenue, Rapid City, SD
- 725 East North Street, Rapid City, SD
- 950 Elk Vale Road , Rapid City, SD
- 850 Mountain View Road, Rapid City, SD
- 2700 North Plaza Drive, Rapid City, SD
- 1135 Mt. Rushmore Rd., Custer, SD
- Eagle Butte, SD 57625, Rapid City, SD
- 330 South Chicago Street, Hot Springs, SD
- 835 Main Street, Spearfish, SD
- 115 South Blvd. West, Wall, SD