Guardian Credit Union helps students with smart private student loans. The private loan can fill the education funding gap. With the loan, student can borrow up to 100% of school certified education costs. And the minimum amount is $1,000.
For students, the bank has free First Step Checking, Your Share Savings and Teen Clubs. Plus, Guardian Credit Union offers a full range of lending products including personal loans and commercial loans.
Estabished in 1934, Guardian Credit Union is a full-service, community credit union mainly serving in the counties of Waukesha, Kenosha, Milwaukee, Racine, Ozaukee, Washington and Walworth, WI. As the largest credit union in Milwaukee, Guardian Credit Union has over 35,000 members and more than $225 million in assets today.
- Website: http://www.guardiancu.org/
- Tel: 800-556-5154, 414-546-7450
- 4501 W. Greenfield Ave., West Milwaukee, WI 53214
- 11220 W. Oklahoma Ave., West Allis, WI 53227
- W186 N9559 Bancroft Dr., Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
- 1501 E. Sunset Dr., Waukesha, WI 53189
- 1025 Milwaukee Ave., South Milwaukee, WI 53172
- 7801 S. Howell Ave., Oak Creek,WI 53154