Need funds to pay for books or tuition? You may have exhausted the grants, scholarships and federal funding. So, Sandia Laboratory Federal Credit Union’s student loan will help you. And the repayment period is up to 10 years.
If you are enrolled at an eligible school, then you’ll be eligible to borrow an amount of $2,000 – $30,000 for each academic year. The interest rate will be based on several factors such as your school, GPA and your credit history. If you find a better loan in 30 days, you can cancel the private loan without any cost.
Opened in 1948, Sandia Laboratory Federal Credit Union is a member-owned, not-for-profit financial cooperative with more than 56,800 members and over $1.2 billion in assets.
- Website: https://www.slfcu.org/
- Tel: 505-293-0500, 800-947-5328, 925-245-1645
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Mail: P.O. Box 23040, Albuquerque, NM 87192-1040
- 3707 Juan Tabo Blvd. NE, Albuquerque, NM 87111
- 3740 Ellison Road NW, Albuquerque, NM 87114
- 150 State Road 344, Suite B, Edgewood, NM 87015
- 6600 Gulton Court NE, Albuquerque, NM 87109
- Kirtland Air Force Base, Wyoming and I Street, Albuquerque, NM 87117
- 2700 Palmilla Road NW, Los Lunas, NM 87031
- 8920 Holly NE, Albuquerque, NM 87122
- 1301 Britt Street SE, Albuquerque, NM 87123
- 7011 East Ave., Livermore, CA 94550
- 39 South Livermore Avenue, Suite 101, Livermore, CA 94550