If you are a student enrolled at full-time or half-time in a degree-granting program, you’ll be eligible to apply for the loans with a qualified co-signer. Then you can get funds with amount up to $75,000.
- Zero origination fee
- Low interest rates
- Flexible repayment terms
Established in 1953, Vermont Federal Credit Union is a full-service, member-owned, not-for-profit financial cooperative dedicated to offering financial services to Vermonters.
- Website: http://www.vermontfederal.org
- Tel: 888-252-0202
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- 84 Pine Street, Burlington, VT 05402-0407, 802) 658-0225
- 84 Pine Street (100 Financial Plaza, Burlington, VT 05401, 802-658-0225
- 24 Washington Street, Middlebury, VT 05753
- 4 Centre Drive, Milton, VT 05468
- 55 Old Orchard Rd, St. Albans, VT 05478
- 133 North Main Street, St. Albans, VT 05478
- 80 Midas Drive, South Burlington, VT 05403
- Panton Road (Goodrich), Vergennes, VT 05491