West Community CU’s private student loans come with a low variable rate of 5% APR* for the students to bridge the funding gaps left by federal aid. As you know, the tuition is rising day by day, and the federal loans, grants and scholarships will be not enough. So, private loan is a good answer.
West Community CU’s private loan is open to any undergraduate students at a qualified schools in the state of Missouri. The loan comes with many benefits such as zero origination fee, zero repayment fee, zero insurance fee and tax-deductible interest. The students can borrow up to $75,000.
Formed in 1936, West Community Credit Union is a not-for-profit, member-owned financial cooperative offering full-line financial services in St. Louis, Kirkwood, O’Fallon and Columbia, MO.
- Website: http://www.westcommunitycu.org
- Tel: 800-851-4770, 636-720-2400, 800-500-6860
- E-mail: email@example.com
- 2345 South Brentwood Boulevard, St. Louis, MO 63144, 636-720-2400
- 4161 Highway K, O’Fallon, MO 63368, 636-720-2400
- 465 South Kirkwood Road, Kirkwood, MO 63122, 636-720-2400
- N17 Memorial Student Union, Columbia, MO 65211, 573-443-8462