As you know, Federal Family Education Loan has been eliminated now. And Valley Communities CU does not offer student loans too. If you want to consolidate those existing loans and simplify your personal finance, you are highly suggested to visit the website of Department of Education Consolidation Loan.
Plus, Valley Communities CU still offers scholarships to college students. And Coverdell Education Savings Account is a convenient and low-cost way to help students save for educational expenses in the future.
Valley Communities Credit Union is a non-profit, member-owned financial cooperative serving in the counties of Wood, Waushara, Waupaca, Shawano, Portage, Marathon, Lincoln, Juneau, Clark and Adams, WI.
- Website: https://www.valleycommunities.org
- 2290 County Road X, Suite C, Kronenwetter, WI 54455
- 1105 Western Avenue, Mosinee, WI 54455, 715-693-3400
- 2011 S. Central Ave., Marshfield, WI 54449, 715-384-2867
- 2940 Church Street, Stevens Point, WI 54481, 715-341-4543
- 107 S. 3rd Avenue, Wausau, WI 54401, 715-845-5010
- 440 8th Street South, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494, 715-424-4400