As you know, grants, scholarships and federal aid may be not enough to pay for all of the college education costs. So, Magnolia FCU offers private student loans to answer to the funding needs of its student members.
Qualified students can borrow an amount of $2,000 – $30,000 every year. The principal and interest payments can be deferred until the students have left the school. The interest you paid on the private loan will be tax deductible. And you can enjoy a variable interest rate of 2.99% – 8.99%.
Magnolia Federal Credit Union is a not-for-profit, full-service financial cooperative providing a wide array of banking products to its members in Rankin, Northern Scott County, Leake, Hinds, Copiah, Madison and Simpson, Mississippi.
- Website: http://www.magfedcu.org
- Tel: 601-977-8300, 800-997-7919
- E-mail: email@example.com
- 240 Briarwood Drive, Jackson, MS 39206, 601-977-8300
- 1500 E Woodrow Wilson, Jackson, MS 39216, 601-977-8300
- 139 Plaza Drive, Brandon, MS 39047, 601-977-8300
- 3142 S. Liberty Street, Canton, MS 39046, 601-977-8300